Ingredients for the dough:
• 500g flour, sifted
• ½ kg salt
• 2 eggs, slightly beaten
• 150-200ml cold water
For the filling:
• 200g grated halloumi
• 1-2 kg of dried mint
• 75g of melted butter
• Grated halloumi for sprinkling
1. Mix flour, salt, eggs and water and knead the dough for about 10 minutes. Let it rest for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients.
3. Divide the dough into 4 balls and open each one into a long strip about 8 cm wide.
4. Put a teaspoon of filling every 4 cm and lightly moisten the edges of the dough with water.
5. Fold the dough to cover the filling and with a glass cut the ravioli in a crescent shape and with the help of a fork seal the dough well.
6. Cook about 15 ravioli at a time for 15-20 minutes in chicken broth or wate,r until they are soft.
7. Serve on the plate with melted butter, grated halloumi and fresh mint.